- Take out the cooler safely out of the carton. Remove all protective covers. Place it on trolley. Set the cooler in the position where the intake of air is higher i.e., open window, for effective cooling. Make sure the cooler is not placed in a closed room.
- Lid of the cooler is on top and water level indicator is at bottom, open the lid and fill tank with sufficient water through openable spout in front. It is suggested to add icecubes for faster cooling.
- Switch on the cooler by plugging it into the power source. Enjoy and relax with the natural cooling.
DIGITAL MODELS OPERATIONS
- -Press POWER button for ON/OFF
- -For ON Icon will glow GREEN
- -For OFF Icon will glow RED
- -Press COOL button for ON/OFF
- -Cool Icon will glow when switched On.
- Fan Icon will automatically glow when started.
- -Press button for HIGH, MEDIUM and LOW Speeds, as per your requirements.(Which button?)
- -For SWING press the button ON.
- -The Icon will glow when switched ON.
- -remote control
ANALOG MODELS OPERATIONS
- Plug in cooler to power source and Switch ON.
- Set the control knob to ON.
- Let the cooling pad get wet.
- Set controls as desired.
- Adjust the Horizontal Louver manually as desired.
- Turn the control knob to HIGH for maximum cooling.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE:
- Disconnect the power cord before servicing or maintenance.
- DO NOT make loose wiring or use inferior material in servicing or maintenance to avoid fire hazard.
- In case of electric shock on cooler, please stop the device, and contact the authorized service provider immediately.
- Disconnect the power supply before opening any cover to avoid injury due to rotating parts or electric shock.
- For cleaning the cooling pad, first unplug the cooler, then apply low water pressure on cooling pad from outside by the help of pipe. Cooling Pad must be cleaned atleast once a year, depending on the surrounding environment.
- It is suggested not to open cooler under any circumstances without proper training and knowledge.
- For any query or difficulty you can contact SEP authorized service provider.
- Periodic Maintenance is required to keep the Air Cooler in good condition and effective functioning.
HOW TO CLEAN COOLER AND DRAIN WATER
DRAINING WATER :
- -Drain plug is given at the lower back side.
- -Remove the drain plug and drain out all the residual water.
- -It is advisable to drain water on regular basis, for better performance and longer life of parts.
CLEANING THE TANK:
- -Disconnect the cooler from the power source before cleaning the water tank.
- -Clean the evaporative pad using the hose-spray until the deposited dust is removed.
- -Remove the drain plug to agitate the leftover muddy water in the tank, gently shake the air cooler by holding the housing from outside and re-fix the drain plug.
- -To avoid sedimentation/accumalations of foreign materials which may affect pump functions/parts, it is advised to clean the water tank in every 15-20 days.
- -Repeat the process one more time by adding some clean water.
SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS :
- – SEP Coolers run on 230 Volt AC, 50 HZ current. Please ensure that your household voltage matches with the appliance’s rate specification.
- – Unplug and disconnect the cooler from power source before servicing, cleaning or filling water.
- – In case, supply cord gets damaged, it must be replaced by authorized dealer or manufacturer or service agents only. Operating fan/blower with a damaged power cord or plug could be dangerous. Return the damaged cord to authorized service facility for exchange or return.
- – To avoid electric shock, connect only to an outlet provided with a ground-fault-circuit interrupting device (ELCB – Earth Leakage Current Breaker)
- – It is advised that this appliance must not be operated by physically/mentally handicaped persons, small children less than 3 years and the person with less experience or knowledge without supervision or instruction. In case they stay near the appliance they must be continously supervised.
- – Children aged from 3 years and less than 8 years shall only switch on/off the appliance provided that it has been placed or installed in its intended normal operating position and they have given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved, children must not plug-in, regulate and clean the appliance or perform user maintenance.
- – This appliance must not be used in locations where special conditions prevail, these would include areas with proximity to corrosive or exposed atmosphere (vapour or gas). Kindly maintain discretion of use.